With over 125 years of combined experience, PML, Inc. is the choice of an increasing number of Home Owners Associations in the Longmont, CO area.
Our extensive services include:
- 24-hour emergency services
- Establishment of Trust Accounts with monthly balance reports
- Preparation of monthly statements, balance sheets, and profit & loss statements
- Full collection services including calls and letters
- Filing of liens as necessary
- Prepare and document minutes for board and annual meetings
- Set up and attend board meetings as required
- Covenant enforcement
- Complete maintenance services with no up-charges or surcharges
- Review maintenance logs and make recommendations to the board
- Prepare annual budget and coordinate reserve fund analysis
- Prepare and mail required HOA notices
- Institute Senate Bill 100 requirements
- Prepare and send Vendor 1099’s
- Coordinate annual tax return preparation
PML, Inc. will also take care of communications with residents including the posting of board meetings and minutes. We are local to the Longmont, CO area, meaning we are available when and where we are needed.
Contact us and let’s discuss your community and the goals of your board.